Odd Swarting will attend in the 7th Annual IBA World Life Sciences Conference held in Philadelphia 31 May - 1 June 2019. The conference is organized by the International bar Association.
Topics for this year’s conference include:
• Roundtables covering the cutting edge topics of Life Sciences such as 3D/4D printed organs, Social media and connecting patients and healthcare providers, IOTs, GDPR, Human biological rights, Commercialisation of Medical Devices, pricing & reimbursement, biologics and biosimilars;
• Relevant effects of international and multilateral treaties on Life Sciences industry;
• Artificial intelligence in the present and future of healthcare;
• Moot court – Life Science dispute scenario and alternative dispute resolution methods;
• Internationalisation of healthcare services;
• Hot topics in venture capital investments;
• Changing the regulations of different uses of cannabis;
• Moot court – mediation, decision by judge and jury;
Read more about the conference and review the agenda here.